Happy Halloween! Today’s recipe is a a quick and easy fluffy apple dip you could easily add to your Halloween menu. I found it in a issue I had from Simple and Delicious. I liked the idea of a dip for apples that wasn’t caramel. It is so yummy and creamy. That 1 tbsp of peanut butter really packs a punch of flavor. I also loved the addition of the pumpkin pie spice. I think next time I may even add a titch more. This dip would also work well with banana slices too.
Hey, look what I’ll be wearing today. Thanks to my mother-in-law for the cute Halloween apron.
- CREAM CHEESE
- PEANUT BUTTER
- PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
- MARSHMALLOW CRÈME
- ASSORTED APPLE WEDGES
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- Assorted apple wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow crème. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 2 cups.