Here is another great recipe I found for fruit dip. I found it on the Slow Cooker 101 blog by Janet Eyring. She is the one who did the cookbooks 101 Things to Do with A Slow Cooker and 101 More Things to Do With a Slow Cooker. Now this recipe has NOTHING to do with a slow cooker , but it’s just as easy.
This luscious key lime pie fruit dip gets its great flavor from a key lime pie yogurt. You can add the zest of one lime to it also. I did and would highly recommend it. It helps to intensify that fresh lime flavor. The lime taste was a nice compliment to the fruit. Strawberries and cantaloupe is what I served mine with and it tasted fabulous on both. It would also be excellent with pineapple, watermelon, and any berries.
Key Lime Pie Fruit Dip
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 6 oz container key lime pie yogurt
- 1 7 oz container marshmallow cream
- 1 8 oz container whipped cream cheese
- Zest of one lime Optional
- Pour all above ingredients into a medium size bowl and blend with a mixer until smooth. Mix in zest of one lime if desired. Serve with apples, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, grapes, etc.