Months ago I shared an amazing recipe for one pot pasta. It was a life changing dish for me. It was so wonderful to have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes and basically only have one dirty dish. Well, today I have an even more simplified version of the dish for you – One Pot Pasta and Meatballs.
This version uses 5 ingredients and unlike the other dish, it includes meat – more specifically meatballs. Since this dish only uses 5 ingredients, I recommend using quality ingredients. I used both the sauce and meatballs from Sam’s Club. It was a hit with the family. Glad to be able to ad this to my arsenal of recipes and share it with all of you.
One Pot Pasta and Meatballs
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 cup water
- 1 jar 32 oz jar or 4 cups of pasta sauce (I used Classico Tomato and Basil from Sam's Club)
- 2 ½ cups uncooked elbow macaroni or rotini pasta
- 25 frozen cooked Italian-style or regular meatballs 1 inch
- 1 can 2 1/4 oz sliced ripe olives, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese if desired
- In a stock pot, bring water and pasta sauce to a boil. Stir in macaroni and meatballs.
- Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes until pasta is tender. Stir in olives and serve topped with parmesan cheese if desired. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker.