My husband is a creature of habit. It likes to go to the same restaurants and order the same thing. When we go to an Italian restaurant, his usual is cheese ravioli with meat sauce.
I have been loving the whole idea of one pot meal and have made several. So I decided to try out a one pot cheese ravioli with meat sauce for my hubby. It worked great and my husband really enjoyed it.
This is also basically ready in 30 minutes. Another great quick dinner and with only one pot to clean! You can always swap out the beef in this recipe for Italian sausage for even more flavor.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 diced onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (26 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 (24 oz) pkg frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a large pot, brown beef with union until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add garlic to the beef and cook for 1 minute.
- Then stir in pasta sauce, water, salt, and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add in frozen ravioli and reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and serve. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Mommy’s Kitchen.