This post may contain affiliate links.
No bake pumpkin cheesecake is served in a fun way with this No Bake Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Cones recipe. The cheesecake mixture get piped into waffle cones. It works great as a portable crust.
After the cones are filled with the spiced pumpkin cheesecake the get a drizzle of caramel sauce. I chose a salted caramel sauce. The last touch is a sprinkling of crunchy Heath bits.
This is a fun and non-traditional way to enjoy the fall flavor of pumpkin. You can keep the cheesecake filling in the fridge before serving. Then just pipe, top, and serve.
Th cheesecake filling is actually pretty easy to make. It starts by whipping some heavy cream with powdered sugar. You want to whip it to form stiff peaks. Then in another bowl, you will beat some cream cheese together with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Then you fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture. After that, you need to allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- HEAVY CREAM
- POWDERED SUGAR
- CREAM CHEESE
- PUMPKIN PUREE
- PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
- WAFFLE CONES
- CARAMEL SAUCE (I USED SMUCKER’S SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE)
- HEATH TOFFEE BITS
No Bake Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Cones
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 waffle cones
- caramel sauce (I used Smucker’s Salted Caramel Sauce)
- Heath Toffee Bits (found with the Chocolate Chips)
- In a bowl, whip whipping cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with the pumpkin and pumpkin spice. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pipe mixture into the waffle cones. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with toffee bits. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe adapted from Country Cleaver.