After the cones are filled with the spiced pumpkin cheesecake the get a drizzle of caramel sauce. I chose a salted caramel sauce. The last touch is a sprinkling of crunchy Heath bits.
This is a fun and non-traditional way to enjoy the fall flavor of pumpkin. You can keep the cheesecake filling in the fridge before serving. Then just pipe, top, and serve.
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 waffle cones
- caramel sauce (I used Smucker’s Salted Caramel Sauce)
- Heath Toffee Bits (found with the Chocolate Chips)
- In a bowl, whip whipping cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with the pumpkin and pumpkin spice. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pipe mixture into the waffle cones. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with toffee bits. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe adapted from Country Cleaver.