Here is the Menu Plan Monday – Week 5.
- French Onion Slow Cooker Pot Roast – I recommend serving it with mashed potatoes and sweet carrots
- Instant Parmesan Chicken – I recommend serving it with Garlic Monkey Bread. The frozen breaded chicken patty is the time saver for this Chicken Parmesan dish.
- Smoky BBQ Pork Sandwiches (double the meat and freeze half for another meal) – The liquid smoke gives it a nice smoky flavor just like you cooked this roast over some nice smoky wood chips.
- Beef and Bean Taco Skillet – This dish is prepared on the stove top and was a pleaser for this family who is always up for any Mexican dish.
- Thick and Creamy Tomato Soup – I recommend serving it with grilled cheese. This soup is so thick, your grilled cheese sandwich can’t help but jump into the pool of rich tomato goodness! This soup is SO dip worthy! I hope you enjoy this Menu Plan Monday – Week 5.