Here is your Menu Plan Monday – Week 44! This week’s menu plan is a delightful lineup of comforting and flavor-packed dishes.
- Creamy Chicken Stew – I have had this recipe for creamy chicken stew for a while and it is located in my tried and true file. This is a timeless favorite that has been cherished for years. It’s ingredients are very simple, but tastes amazing.
- German Apple Pancakes – My family absolutely loves German pancakes, otherwise known as hootenannies at our house. This fall version is a must every year at our house. It’s a delightful fall version of a beloved classic.
- Simple Smothered Beef Burritos – You will love this easy peasy simple smothered beef burritos recipe. We are talking 5 ingredients here folks! We are talking burritos that could not be easier!
- Crock Pot Creamy Southwestern Nachos – This is a family favorite at my house. At the end of cooking it all in the crock pot you mix in a package of cream cheese. You’ll love the convenience of utilizing the crock pot for this recipe.
- Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes – This dish was simple to make. However, it is impressive enough you could serve it to company.