I was recently asked to try the New and Improved PAM® formula. PAM is a product I use all the time and wondered how the new formula would compare.
It can be so frustrating to work on making a delicious dish only to have it stick to the pan. Not only does make it hard to serve, but you also loose some of the meal to the pan and end up having to soak and scrub for clean up.
PAM’s new formula is designed to prevent food from sticking on your dishes and make clean up a breeze. The New and Improved PAM® formula has been shown to be 70% better at attacking baked-on food vs. bargain cooking sprays.
As a food blogger, I need every meal be picture-perfect. Plus, I would love to have more time to enjoy my food and spend less time soaking, scrubbing, and cleaning in the kitchen. So, I picked a gooey, cheesy, stick-to-the-pan casserole to put the new formula to the test.
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
I made a King Ranch Chicken Casserole. This consists of layers of corn tortillas, creamy chicken mixture, and cheese (the ultimate baked on culprit). Armed with the new PAM, I went into battle.
The casserole itself was a family pleaser, and the new PAM left me a winner with hardly any clean up. There was no need for soaking or scrubbing. There was no casserole left sticking to the pan. In fact, there was hardly anything left in the pan. Put your toughest recipes to the test and watch as PAM comes to the rescue!
No matter what meal you’re cooking, PAM helps you pull it off. Even better. BlogHer and PAM have provided a $100 Cooking.com gift card giveaway plus coupons for the New and Improved PAM Cooking Spray and Hunt’s Tomatoes for one lucky reader (see rules below).
To enter, just leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite dish is to make with PAM.
You may also tweet or blog about this contest for another entry. Just leave a comment here with the URL. Only 2 entries total per person allowed.Print
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro*Tel Original diced tomatoes and green chilies (Next time I will use mild, the original was too hot for my youngest kiddos)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup diced green onion plus extra for garnish if desired
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with PAM No-Stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the soups and Ro*Tel. Stir until well blended.
- Add chicken and green onion to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Take half of the tortillas and tear into bite sized pieces and place in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Place about 2 cups of the chicken mixture evenly over the tortillas pieces followed by 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese.Repeat layer two more times.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Recipe adapted from PAM.
Remember the $100 Cooking.com giveaway I told you about? To be entered for a chance to win don’t forget to leave me a comment telling me your favorite dish to make with PAM.
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods: a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post b) Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post c) Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/1 – 3/31.
The giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. Official Rules are available here.