I recently discovered that they have cinnamon caramel apple dip at the store! Those yummy tubs of already made caramel dip that you find in the produce section of your grocery store has a version with cinnamon in it and it’s so delicious.
That is what inspired me to create this hot caramel apple drink. I always love hot cider at this time of year and why not have one that tastes like a caramel apple.
- DRY APPLE CIDER MIX (OR EQUAL AMOUNT OF APPLE CIDER OR JUICE)
- CINNAMON CARAMEL APPLE DIP
- REDI WHIP
Hot Caramel Apple Drink
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 packet dry apple cider mix or equal amount of apple cider or juice
- 1 -2 tsp cinnamon caramel apple dip **
- Redi whip
- additional cinnamon caramel dip to drizzle on top
- Dissolve cider mix in 8 oz of very hot water. Stir in cinnamon caramel dip. Stir until well blended. Give the cider a minute or two to cool. While cooling put a spoonful of the cinnamon caramel dip in a zipper sandwich bag. Snip off a small corner of the bag.
- Top cider with Redi whip and use the bag with caramel to pipe a drizzle of the cinnamon caramel dip over the Redi whip. Enjoy! makes 1 serving.
This is the original photo from this post. The above photo was updated in September 2015.