Pork loin is my absolute most favorite cut of pork and it is used in this recipe for honey vanilla glazed pork loin. It is so moist and tender. Really the only way you can mess it up is by cooking it too long.
This recipe takes just a few ingredients to make a sweet and savory glaze to coat that luscious pork loin with. I paired it with sweet carrots and some garlic brown butter potatoes (recipe coming tomorrow). The potatoes come together in no time thanks to the fabulous instant pot. Oh, and that brown butter just makes them so tasty.
This would be a great option to serve for Easter dinner if you have a small group. It is also a great dish to serve for company any time of year. I have other great recipe that utilize that wonderful pork loin. Be sure to check those out too!
- 2 (1 lb each) pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pork loins in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients together.
- Brush meat with a layer of glaze. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes brushing with glaze every 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serves 8,
Recipe adapted from McCormick.