I have never tried grilled corn on the cob until this recipe. There. I have confessed one of my dark food secrets. I know it is hard to believe, but it is true. Just never had it before. I saw this recipe on Studio 5 from Amy Richardson and figured it finally was time to give grilled corn a try.
It was the perfect way to use up my abundance of corn from my garden. It was a fun way to have corn. Plus the chili butter adds just a little zip to the corn. Not too spicy just a nice little kick of flavor! This grilled corn on the cob would be a quick an easy addition to your Labor Day barbecue!
- COBS OF CORN HUSKED
- MILD DICED GREEN CHILIES
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chili Butter
Real Mom Kitchen
- 6 cobs of corn husked cleaned and wrapped in foil (Alternative method, remove silks, leaving husks in place to cover kernels.)
- 1 cube of butter softened
- 3 tbsp mild diced green chilies
- In small food processor, mix together butter and green chilies until smooth. Set aside.
- Grill corn for 7-10 minutes on each side. Serve with Green Chili Butter.