Dinner on the table with 5 ingredients, yes – that is exactly what I have for you today. This chicken and broccoli bake is also one way that I can actually get my family to eat broccoli. It has to be in something. It can’t just be by it self.
This dish is not only quick but it is a deliciously satisfying comfort meal. Perfect for as the weather is getting on the cold side now. This is also ready to eat in under 1 hour.
Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 6 oz pkg. chicken stuffing, prepared according to pkg directions using 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 12 oz pkg, Green Giant Steamers broccoli
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 10 3/4 oz can condensed cheese soup or cream of chicken soup
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the package of Green Giant Steamers broccoli for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked broccoli, chicken, soup, and sour cream. Place mixture in a greased 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Top with prepared stuffing. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until heated through. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.