Today’s recipe takes items used in a classic breakfast and combines them to make a fun and simple breakfast bagel pizza. This would be another great way to have mom start the day on Mother’s Day.
Eggs, sausage and cheese are combined together and then placed on top of bagel halves to make these easy breakfast pizzas. You can always swap out the sausage for ham of bacon if you prefer. I also used plain bagels but you can change that up to if you want to.
Breakfast Bagel Pizzas
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 6 bagels
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown sausage until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease and set aside.
- in a bowl, add eggs and whisk together until well blended, Add to a skillet and scramble eggs until almost completely cooked. You want them still a little wet. Combine the sausage and egg together.
- Split bagels in half and place on a baking sheet. Divide eggs mixture evenly on the tops of the bagel halves.
- The divide cheese evenly sprinkling over the egg mixture. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and light brown. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe adapted from Graceful Little Honey Bee.