Butter, caramel, or kettle – popcorn is one of my favorite snacks. I don’t care how you make it, I’m there.
I especially love to eat popcorn at the movies and we even have a movie theater that offers both butter and kettle popcorn. Well, it is national popcorn day today so of course I had to join in on the celebration.
For this wonderful food holiday, I made a fun popcorn recipe – avalanche popcorn. It has everything you would find in an avalanche bar plus popcorn. Once you start munchimg on it, it’s hard to stop.
I also have teamed up with some other great food blogger for 2016 to celebrate a food holiday each month. Below is even more fabulous recipes from the #celebratingfood2016 bloggers to choose from for this tasty holiday.
I also wanted to make sure I share with you how to make popcorn in your microwave. There is no need for a hot air popper if you have a brown paper lunch sack along with your microwave.
Recipe adapted from Chef In Training.
Recipes from #CelebratingFood2016 Bloggers (pictured above)
Churro Popcorn from Ashlee Marie
Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn from Creations By Kara
Pretty-In-Pink Popcorn from Butter with a Side of Bread
Jalapeno Popper Popcorn Balls from The Stay at Home Chef
Snickers Caramel Popcorn from The Baker Upstairs
Samoa Popcorn from Like Mother, Like Daughter
Candy Flavored Sugar Popcorn from Jamie Cooks It Up
Black Pepper Parmesan Popcorn from Life Made Simple Bakes
Easy Homemade Kettle Corn from Yummy Healthy Easy
Chocolate Caramel Crunch Popcorn from Summer Scraps
More Recipes from Real Mom Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Pie Popcorn
- Popcorn Munch
- Chewy Caramel Popcorn Balls
- After School Peanut Butter and Honey Popcorn
- Microwave Caramel Popcorn
- Kettle Corn
- Caramel Corn Pops
More Recipes from the #celebratingfood2016 Bloggers
- Cake Mix and Sprinkles Popcorn from Ashlee Marie
- Tip for getting kernels out of popcorn from Ashlee Marie
- Movie Theater Popcorn Mix from Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn from Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Gourmet Cinnamon Roll Popcorn from Creations By Kara
- Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn from Creations By Kara
- Peppermint Popcorn from Butter with a Side of Bread
- Cinnamon Bear Popcorn from Jamie Cooks It Up
- Toasted Coconut Caramel Popcorn from Jamie Cooks It Up
- Frozen Popcorn Snowballs from Life Made Simple Bakes
- M&M’s Caramel Popcorn from Summer Scraps
- Double Chocolate Sweet and Salty Party Mix from Summer Scraps