This post contains affiliate links.
Today we are talking zucchini flat bread. However, I hope you are all enjoying the new design of my site. I am hoping by Monday to have it all exactly the way I want it and all the kinks worked out. I feel like I am wearing a brand new outfit and am feeling fabulous!
Today is one of my new favorite zucchini recipes. Recently, I got an email from Krista over at Simplify Supper. I got to meet Krista when I went to EVO. I was excited to see she had emailed me a link to a video clip she had made for Zucchini Flat Bread. This recipe looked quick and easy plus it used up my overstock of zucchini. I did alter the original recipe a little bit but adding some seasoning and changing the cook time and temperature.
I must say it is one of my favorite zucchini recipes now. It turned out delicious. It’s perfect with dinner or as a after school snack. When I made this, I had it for lunch. YUM! It’s definitely a keeper and something I will make often. I’m dying to make this again right now as I am writing this post.
Zucchini Flat Bread
- 1 large Boboli® pizza crust (14 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/8 inch slices (you want about 2 dozen slices)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Garlic Spread & Seasoning (I found it at Costco or Sam’s)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (I just eyeballed it as to what looked good)
- 1/2 of a small can sliced olives, drained
- Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet and cook at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on these you just want to get them tender and about 1/2 the thickness they were originally. If you cook them too long they will burn.
- Brush top of pizza crust with olive oil. Arrange cooked zucchini slices on crust.
- Sprinkle seasoning over zucchini followed by cheese. Then top cheese with olives.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes until cheese is nice and melted. (If you have any leftovers, i reheat in the oven for the same cooking time and temperature.)
- Cut into wedges or squares.
[…] the recipe} Stuffed Zucchini from Kayotic Kitchen Zucchini Quesadillas from Martha Stewart Zucchini Flat Bread Pizza from Real Mom Kitchen Baked Zucchini Fries from Our Best Bites Zucchini Brownies from Taste of Home Zucchini […]
[…] Zucchini Flatbread Pizza […]
[…] Zucchini Flat Bread – from Real Mom Kitchen […]
[…] Cheese Frosting Rich Chocolate Zucchini Cake Stuffed Zucchini Zucchini Quesadillas Zucchini Flat Bread Pizza Zucchini Nutella Muffins Cinnamon Frosted Zucchini Bars Zucchini Brownies Zucchini Rolls […]
[…] Zucchini Flat Bread […]
I am making this for breakfast. I may add a little pesto or red sauce and change it to a zucchini pizza. Looks delicious. I was going to make zucchini bread, but I stumbled on this…
[…] #2 is Zucchini Flat Bread […]
I am looking for the recipe of flat bread that you did on studio 5 with a taco salad.
Love the new look!!!! It looks great, is user friendly, & lovin’ the awesome “reply” options in the comments!! Way to go!!
Okay, I know I not the sharpest knife in the drawer so please explain this one…
When I read RMK I have to decrease to a 75% view to be able to see the whole page.
Not any other blog or website, just this one since the new look…which looks awesome by the way.
Thanks, I just had to ask. 🙂
Wow love your new outfit!!! It fits really well.
Is the temperature for the zucchini really 525 degrees? I’ve never cooked at the high of a temp before.
It says 425, not 525…
delicious! And, I love the new blog look!
Lovin the new look – so fresh and fun!