This post is sponsored by HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® and SheKnows Media.
Today, I’m talking about tasty ways to serve up HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Deli Meats. They provide 100% Natural lunchmeat options at a 100% affordable price. Because doesn’t everyone deserve to eat well all the time?
The great thing is all of the NATURAL CHOICE® lunchmeats are packed with flavor and have no added preservatives. All of their delicious and affordable varieties are made from a clean and simple ingredients list. That is definitely something that I look for.NATURAL CHOICE® deli meats are not preserved using artificial ingredients and added preservatives like other brands may. They use a process called HPP which enhances wholesomeness and maintains quality.
Whether you sandwiched it between your favorite fresh ingredients or made into an inventive appetizer, there are so many ways to enjoy NATURAL CHOICE® deli meats and I have a good list for ya to get started with. First up – Ways to serve up NATURAL CHOICE® Honey Deli Ham.
- Ham and Havarti Sub Sandwiches (pictured above) – ham is paired with havarti and topped with a red pepper sandwich spread
- Ham and Cheese Picnic Sandwiches – perfect for a picnic and full of flavor
- Bagel Sandwiches – this comes together with ham and 4 other ingredients
- Slow Cooker Barbeque Ham (pictured above) – let the slow cooker bathe your ham in a sweet barbeque sauce
- Mini Ham and Cheese Rolls – a ham and cheese sandwich is taken to the next level
- Barbeque Ham Sandwiches – this ham is coated in an easy but zesty sauce
- Sophisticated Grilled Cheese – ham, brie and apricot preserves is enclosed in buttery grilled bread
- Hula Melt (pictured above) – ham is sandwiched with barbeque sauce, a slice of pineapple and melted cheese
- Croque Monsieur – a french version of a grilled ham and cheese
- Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants – who doesn’t love ham and cheese when it is encased in a croissant!
- Breakfast Burritos – us a couple slices of ham in this quick breakfast
- Creamy Egg and Biscuit Sandwiches (pictured above) – a breakfast classic
Next here are some awesome ways to enjoy NATURAL CHOICE® Oven Roasted Turkey!
- Turkey and Pesto Bagels – just 5 ingredients for this savory sandwich
- Apple Cheddar Turkey Bagels (pictured above) – apple, cheddar and turkey is surrounded by a sweet cinnamon raisin bagel
- Autumn Turkey Sandwich (pictured above) – you’ll love the tasty cream cheese spread on this sandwich
- Turkey Provolone Sandwich (pictured above) – a family favorite!
- Grilled Mexican Panini (pictured above) – a panini with some punch
- Antipasto Panini – full of Italain flavor
- Turkey and Cranberry Monte Cristo – a fun variation of the traditional monte cristo
Last is other amazing ways to enjoy NATURAL CHOICE® Deli Meats – turkey, ham, and bacon!
- Turkey and Pesto Bites – perfect for a quick snack
- BLTTA Sliders (pictured above) – a BLT is even better when you add in turkey and avocado
- Monte Cristo Sandwiches – a classic made with both turkey and ham
- Easy French Bread Pizza – slice it up or dice it and using it as a quick topping
- Layered Pasta Salad (pictured above) – a great make ahead salad that includes a layer of ham
- Cobb Salad Sandwich – make this sandwich with ham or turkey and don’t forget the bacon!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps (pictured above) – sub in turkey for the chicken on this one
- Focaccia Sandwich – ham and turkey surround by tender focaccia bread