I have another yummy summer sandwich for you all today. Whether you serve it for lunch or dinner, these Turkey and Pesto Bagel Sandwiches are tasty and easy. Only 5 ingredients needed!
Fixing this will definitely help ya beat the heat. It does require toasted the bagels in the oven just for a bit, but you could even do this in a toaster oven or on a grill. The raspberry mustard is what really makes it fabulous! It goes so well with the turkey.
- 4 regular or cheese bagels, split
- 4 Tbsp prepared pesto
- 4 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- 2 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices havarti cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread each of the bagel halves with some on the pesto and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the raspberry jam and mustard. Microwave for 15-30 seconds and stir until well combined.
- Spread some of the jam mixture over the bottoms of the bagels. Top with turkey and a slice of havarti if desired. Replace tops and serve. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.