- Do you believe you are missing out if you aren’t eating turkey?
- Do you love turkey as part of your healthy lifestyle?
- Are you someone who craves turkey and incorporates it into family meals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a Turketarian! Whether you eat turkey daily or just indulge during the holiday’s there’s a little bit of Turketarian in each of us.
Butterball has recently launched a new program! It’s called Turketarian – and it celebrates turkey lovers everywhere. You can visit the facebook app to find out what kind of Turketarian you are and get a printable coupon. I took it and found out that I am a “Flavor Fan Turketarian” which means delicious flavor is what I crave and turkey hits the mark!
I recently adapted a recipe for a delicious autumn turkey sandwich that I found on the Butterball website. It has some of the flavors that I enjoy from one of my favorite sandwich shops. The recipe uses dried cranberries, but I think it would also be yummy with whole cranberry sauce!
Plus, Butterball has provided a $25 gift card for one lucky RMK reader to purchase Butterball products and test out some of their new recipes just like I did. To enter the giveaway, see the rafflecopter widget below!
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 tsp honey mustard
- dash or 2 of ground cinnamon
- 8 slices seven grain bread
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 12 ounces deli Butterball®Thanksgiving Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 large unpeeled apple, cored and cut into 8 rings
- Combine cream cheese, cranberries, mustard and cinnamon until well blended. Spread evenly onto 4 of the bread slices.
- Then top the bread slices with lettuce, turkey and apples.
- Cover with remaining 4 bread slices. Serves 4.