Here is Menu Plan Monday – Week 45. Get ready for a week of delicious and fuss-free dining!
- Quick Vegetable Beef Soup – This flavorful is a breeze to make. This soup comes together quick thanks to the magic of bottled pasta sauce and frozen vegetables.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup – You make this simple soup in your slow cooker. I love it when I can let my slow cooker do most of the work for my dinner. Isn’t it the best? This leaves you with a creamy and satisfying meal.
- Crunch Wraps – This is a copy cat version of a Taco Bell crunch wraps. It is basically a taco wrapped up a fun new way with the addition crunchy corn chip thrown in there but then you grill it to get the flour tortilla a little brown and crispy. This is sure to please the whole family.
- Autumn Turkey Sandwich – The recipe uses dried cranberries, but I think it would also be yummy with whole cranberry sauce! Enoy the taste of Autumn with this sandwich.
- Crock Pot Creamy Southwestern Nachos – This is a family favorite at my house. At the end of cooking it all in the crock pot you mix in a package of cream cheese.