Many of you know that my favorite food magazines to get recipes and ideas from is Taste of Home. I also love their other magazine called Simple and Delicious. Well, the folks at Taste of Home recently sent me a copy of one of their latest collection of Halloween ideas and recipes – Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween 2012. It is currently available on newsstands from now until Novemeber 6 and it retails for $9.99. I have bookmarked a bunch of stuff in it that I can’t wait to try.
The folks at Taste of Home also sent a copy for me to give to one of you! Look at what it includes:
- Fun and Games Party section for kids and grownups
- Ghoulish Grub Creepy food, spirited drinks and sweet treats fit for the season
- Boo-rrific Beverages Festive drinks
- Ghostly Getups Easy costumes for youngsters, teens, adults, and even the family dog!
- House Haunters Simple Decor ideas, craft projects and more!
To enter this giveaway for a copy of Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween, just leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite Halloween tradition is. You have have until Wednesday September 24 at midnight (MST) to enter.