Today, I am sharing another of the after school snack recipes I created recently for tablespoon.com. This is simple taco crackers that are made with 3 ingredients. The kids can even make this themselves. My inspiration came from a recipe I have made for my kids before. It uses a package of ranch dressing mix.
I decided to give it a whirl with taco seasoning and it turned out great. My kids love Mexican food and loved the flavor of these crackers. It is also kid friendly and is not too spicy.
This simple taco crackers recipe is something the kids can even make for themselves after school. I made a whole collection of after school snack recipes over at tablespoon.com.
Also, a quick reminder, tomorrow I will be at the Costco in Sandy, Ut from 11 am -3 pm. Hope to see some of you there.
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- ½ cup taco seasoning
- 2(14 oz) bags oyster crackers
- In a bowl, whisk the canola oil and add taco seasoning together.
- In a large bowl, add the crackers and drizzle with the oil mixture while stirring.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and allow to sit for about two hours, until bag absorbs excess oil.
- Once dried, pour into a an airtight container and store for up to one week.
This post is sponsored by Tablespoon. All opinions are my own.