I hope you all enjoy simplicity in the kitchen as much as I do. I love it when I can put a great meal together like these Sweet and Sour Pork Chops with only a few ingredients.
The key to making a simple meal is to use ingredients that can bring in a punch of flavor like in the recipe today. Asian chili sauce is what really brings in the flavor for these pork chops. Then when you pair it with some soy sauce and honey you end up with an amazing triple combination.
Only 4 ingredients are needed to make this dish, but if you want to thicken the sauce after cooking all you need is a little cornstarch mixed with a little water.
Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Real Mom Kitchen
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 4-6 pock chops
- 1 tbsp cornstarch if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, combine the soy sauce, chili sauce, and honey together.
- Add in the pork and turn in the sauce to coat both sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 15-25 minutes until fully cooked. After cooking, if the sauce needs thickening, mix 1 Tbsp cornstarch with 1 Tbsp water and whisk into the sauce. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Just a Pinch.