Today, I have an easy chicken bruschetta bake recipe that incorporates all the elements of bruschetta – bread, tomato, and basil. The bonus is there is cheese in there too! It is made with ingredients that you should have in your pantry.
You will need some cooked along with a package of chicken flavored stove top stuffing. Rotisserie chicken is a great option for this recipe. You spread the cooked chicken into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Then you will sprinkle it with some dried basil and mozzarella cheese.
Next, you will combine that stop top stuffing in a bowl with some diced canned tomatoes, garlic and hot water. Then this mixture is spread over the chicken and cheese. Then you bake it in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes just to heat it through and crisp up that stuffing..
This is so simple and easy to make. It also tastes amazing and is full of flavor. I really think this will turn into a family favorite meal!
- COOKED CHICKEN
- CANNED DICED TOMATOES
- CHICKEN STOVE TOP STUFFING
- MINCED GARLIC
- DRIED BASIL
- 4 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) pkg. chicken Stove Top
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread chicken into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with basil followed by cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, Stove Top, garlic, and hot water. Spread mixture over the cheese layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until heated through.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.