Today, I have an easy chicken bruschetta bake recipe that incorporates all the elements of bruschetta – bread, tomato, and basil. It is made with ingredients that you should have in your pantry.
It is so simple and easy to make. It also tastes amazing and is full of flavor. I really think this will turn into a family favorite!
- 4 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) pkg. chicken Stove Top
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread chicken into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with basil followed by cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, Stove Top, garlic, and hot water. Spread mixture over the cheese layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until heated through.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.