I have another great simple dinner for ya today. I have shared a similar recipe before for stuffed pork chops but this stuffing topped pork chops version uses a box of stuffing mix.
This was easy to put together and the family loved it. Just add some veggies on the side and maybe a roll and you are set.
- 1 (6 oz) box of pork stuffing mix
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- onion powder
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix according to box instructions.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and onion salt.
- In a hot skillet, add oil and brown pork chops.
- Place browned pork chops in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top each pork chop with about 1/2 cup of the prepared stuffing mix.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup and milk together. Pour over the top of the pork chops.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from The Food Nanny.