Today’s lemonade recipe is coming to you in cookie form. These strawberry lemonade cookies are quick to put together because they begin with a strawberry cake mix. Then add in some dry sweetened lemonade mix to give you the lemonade part of the cookie. These cookies also get topped with a pink frosting to match the pink cookie. They will definitely give you a good lemonade fix!Print
- 1 (15.25 oz) strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup dry sweetened pink lemonade drink mix (like Country Time)
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp dry sweetened pink lemonade drink mix (like Country Time)
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1–3 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, vanilla, water, and 1/4 cup pink lemonade drink mix with a mixer until it forms a dough.
- Drop dough on a cookie sheet using a teaspoon or cookie scoop.
- Bake cookies at 350 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the frosting ingredients and blend with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Frost cooled cookies with frosting. Makes 2 dozen.
Recipe adapted from Eat at Home.