One last minute item you can add to your Christmas party is a fun drink like this Sparkling Cranberry Cider Punch. With just 3 ingredients you can have a fun holiday punch.
All you need is a bottle of sparkling apple cider, a 2 liter of Sprite Zero, and a couple cans of frozen cranberry juice concentrate. Add them to whatever punch bowl of beverage disperser you have. It just needs to be able to hold 2 gallons.
Cranberries are also a great addition for visual effect. However, I like to freeze the cranberries and use them to help keep the drink cold. I keep ice seperate on the side. Then my guests can add the ice to their cups and then add the sparkling cranberry cider punch. This way the punch doesn’t get watered down.
- 1 bottle Martinelli’s sparkling apple cider
- 1 (2 ltr) bottle Sprite Zero
- 1 cans frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- fresh cranberries, frozen (optional for presentation)
- In a 2 gallon punch bowl or beverage dispenser, add the sparkling cider, Sprie, and thawed juice concentrate. Stir to combine.
- Add in frozen cranberries if desired. Serve over individual glasses filled halfway with ice. Makes 2 gallons of punch.
- Category: Beverages
Recipe adapted from Life in a Lofthouse.