The rest of the veggies used can be found in the freezer section of the store. And if you get your meat already cut up, there really isn’t much more to do. Just put everything in the slow cooker and let this go.
- 1 lb. stew meat
- 2 large red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 of a 16 oz. bag of frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 of a 16 oz bag of frozen corn
- 6 cups of beef broth
- 1 (14 oz) can of petit diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 hours or on LOW for 6-7 hours. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Everyday Good Thinking.