All you chocoholics, you are definitely going to want to have this recipe! These simple slow cooker hot fudge brownies produce the most amazing results.
All you need is a brownie mix plus the ingredients to make it along with a couple other items, hot water and chocolate syrup. You end up with a decadent chocolate dessert.
The brownie is rich, dense, and fudgy and has a fudge sauce that just adds to the chocolaty goodness. Eat this warm topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. You won’t be disappointed. This is one of our new favorite easy to make chocolate desserts when we need a chocolate fix!
Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Brownies
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 18.3 oz brownie mix plus ingredients list on the box to make the mix
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup hot water
- ice cream or whipped cream for topping
- Prepare the brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Spray your crock pot with non stick cooking spray and spread brownie mixture into the crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate syrup and hot water together. Pour mixture over the brownies.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours until the edges of the brownies are set.
- Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes until the center looks set.
- Serve topped with ice cream or whipped cream. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from Recipes That Crock.