The weather here has been crazy lately. If you follow me on Instagram, I have been sharing photos of it. One day we are having beautiful 70 degree weather. Then the next thing you know, we have 6 inches of snow! Well on one of those snowy days, I was craving a creamy potato soup. This Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup recipe is just what I was looking for.
This slow cooker baked potato soup is very rich and creamy, plus it is so easy to make. Top it with green onion, shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon for the perfect baked potato soup! So if it is snowing in your neck of the woods, make up a pot of this. It will not disappoint.
- CONDENSED CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
- CONDENSED CREAM OF CELERY SOUP
- HALF & HALF
- MEDIUM RUSSET POTATOES
- CHEDDAR CHEESE
- GREEN ONIONS
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups half & half
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 medium russet potatoes peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- additional shredded cheddar cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, half & half, and melted butter. Add potatoes and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve soup and top with green onion, bacon, and shredded cheese if desired. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from I Heart Naptime.