This is such a simple recipe. It’s just another way to jazz up a bag of frozen fries, just like the ranch fries I have posted previously. This one happens to be for steak fries. I didn’t have steak fries so I just used regular fries. They would go perfect with the pork panini I posted yesterday. We happen to have then with french dip sandwiches. So easy and it gave new life to a regular bag of frozen fries. I found it in an old issue of Southern Living and adjusted it slightly.
Seasoned Steak Fries
- 1 (28 oz) bag of frozen steak fries
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- Cut open one end of the bag of frozen steak fries.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of olive oil over fries in the bag. Close bag and shake to coat.
- Repeat step 2 with second Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of seasoning over fries. Close bag and shake to coat.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining teaspoon of fajita seasoning.
- Spread fries evenly over an aluminum lined jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Serves 6.
This recipe was tested using McCormick Fajita Seasoning.