Today’s recipe is one that would be perfect for an Easter Brunch or breakfast, but would also be excellent anytime! I found this recipe for raspberry orange rolls over at Rhodes Dough. It only requires 3 ingredients. Now, if you don’t want to buy the Rhodes Rolls I would think you could just use your own rolls recipe and do the same thing. These raspberry orange rolls were yummy and different.
I do wish the orange flavor was a little more present, so next time I am going to try to add some orange zest to the raspberry pie filling to help bring the orange flavor out more. Yum! Plus I love the look of the bright red from the raspberry with the orange tinted frosting.
- RHODES™ ORANGE ROLLS, FROZEN (MAKE SURE THAT THESE ARE THE REGULAR ORANGE ROLLS AND NOT THE ANYTIME VERSION)
- RASPBERRY PIE FILLING
- CREAM CHEESE FROSTING PACKET (INCLUDED WITH ROLLS)
Raspberry Orange Rolls
Real Mom Kitchen
- 8 Rhodes™ Orange Rolls frozen (make sure that these are the regular orange rolls and NOT the anytime version)
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling next time I am going to mix some orange rind into the pie filling
- 1 cream cheese frosting packet included with rolls
- Place 8 rolls in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. Spoon raspberry pie filling evenly over top.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size according to package directions (I did the regular method). Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting.