This post may contain affiliate links.
Today’s pretzel with a kick is a fun way for you today to jazz up a regular bag of pretzels.
Now you can use twists or sticks to make these, but I prefer to use sticks. These pretzels are highly addicting and you can adjust the heat as you like.
We love to take pretzel where ever we go in the summer for snacking on and these are a fun change. They also would be perfect to make for Dad on Father’s Day!
Pretzels with a Kick
- 1 lb bag of pretzels
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 – 2 tsp cayenne pepper (I use 1/2 tsp for mild heat)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Add pretzels to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture over the pretzels and toss to coat.
- Pour pretzels on to a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Makes 1 lb of seasoned pretzels.
Recipe adapted from one I got from a friend.
I AM GOING TO MAKE THESE FOR MY BIRTHDAY JULY 6 FOR THE LADIES