It’s Taco Tuesday and these popcorn chicken tacos with spicy ranch would be a new variation on tacos that the family will love. They are also easy to make. The hardest part in making these is the spicy ranch!
Shredded lettuce and cheese are all the toppings you need in addition to the ranch sauce, but feel free to add any others if you want to. Then you will need some frozen popcorn chicken. This can just be prepared in the oven.
The absolute best part of this recipe is the spicy ranch. It is what makes these tacos amazing. Only 5 ingredients are needed to put it all together beginning with a package of dry ranch dressing mix. The spicy part of the ranch comes from some chili powder and sriracha sauce. So simple but with just the right amount of kick.
We ended p having leftover spicy ranch. It would be awesome on a salad. You could thin it will a little milk is needed. My family loves to dip their pizza sauce in ranch. We used the spicy ranch the next night for just that. I loved it even more that regular ranch!
- 1 (1 oz.) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (24 oz.) package frozen popcorn chicken
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Optional taco toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, diced tomato, chopped onions, etc.
- In a bowl, whisk together Ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, milk, sriracha and chili powder in a medium bowl. Place in the refrigerator.
- Cook chicken in oven according to package directions.
- Place chicken in to flour tortillas. Top with desired toppings and drizzle with the spicy ranch and serve immediately. Serves 6.