The Super Bowl is coming up and that means a lot of game day grazing like on this pizza dip and other 19 recipes I have for you today! The eating on game day is my favorite part of the day.
Well, some of us Utah food bloggers had a gathering to put together a great Super Bowl spread. We all made our recipes and meet at Jamie Cooks It Up’s home. We set up the spread, took pictures, and then we all ate. That was the best part of the gathering, getting to sample what all of these amazing ladies had made.
I brought two recipes with me.
First, I had these super easy maple meatballs. So simple to make but so tasty. It’s a recipe that I already have in my archives. Just click the link I provided to get the recipe.
Then, I took a brand new recipe for pizza dip that gets made in the crock pot. This is another easy one that turns out to be amazingly tasty. All you need to do is put the ingredients in a crock pot. I have a little quart crock pot that I use to make it. It’s the perfect size. You just let it go on low for a couple of hours and just give it a stir half way through and your done. I serve it with slices of baguette bread. It’s pure cheesy goodness!
Then I got pictures of all the other great recipes from all of the other ladies. I have also included all of the links to their recipes. There is a total of 19 in addition to my 2. You should now be all set to plan a great menu for your Super Bowl gathering!
- 1 (8 oz pkg) light cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup mini pepperonis or diced up regular pepperoni slices
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 loaves of baguette bread, sliced
- Place the above ingredients except for the baguette bread in your crock pot in the order listed.
- Turn on high and cook for 1 hour stirring halfway through.
- Keep warm to serve and serve with baguette slices.
Here are the other 19 recipes
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers from Cooking with Ruthie – this is a fun and tasty way to jazz up some crackers.
- Cowboy Caviar from Cooking with Ruthie – a staple recipe for game day.
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites from Like Mother Like Daughter – I love any bread that is coated in cinnamon and sugar!
- Taco Wonton Cups from Like Mother Like Daughter – Loved how this all tasted inside the wonton cup.
- Avocado Jalapeno Hummus from Deals to Meals – This is a copykat version of the kind you can by at Costco, but in my opinion it is 10 times better.
- Creamy Jalapeno Dip from Ashlee Marie – Another one that I will definitely be making soon.
- Candied Tomato & Cream Cheese Baguettes from Deals to Meals – Probably my most favorite thing there. I have never had candied tomatoes and they were the bomb. Already have a party I am planning on serving this at.
- Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Poppers from Deals to Meals – perfect for those jalapeno popper lovers
- Buffalo Chicken Loaf from Ashlee Marie – a Super Bowl party wouldn’t be complete with out buffalo chicken in some form.
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn from Creations by Kara – this was highly addictive!
- Avocado Toasts with Red Onion Relish from Cooking with Ruthie – a fun and tasty avocado dish.
- Stuffed Mushrooms from Deals to Meals – another classic that is always a hit.
- Pepperoni Party Bread from Jamie Cooks It Up! How can you loose with anything that tastes like pepperoni pizza!
- Jalapeno Pepper Jam with Cream Cheese and Ritz Crackers from Jamie Cooks It Up! – a great classic and easy appetizer.
- Cheddar Stuffed Srirarach Pretzel Bites from The Stay At Home Chef – Pretzel bits are always tasty but this filling made these out of this world.
- Greek Tomato and Feta Dip from Jamie Cooks It Up! – Loved this, I’m a sucker for feta. This recipe could even double as a salad.
- BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Popper Twists from The Stay At Home Chef – Now this is my kind of jalapeno popper! Loved the texture from the addition of the puffed pastry plus there is bacon!
- Churro Popcorn from Ashlee Marie – a nice sweet addition to the party spread.