More game day food is up for ya today. I have a simple easy queso blanco dip to share.
My kids love to eat tortilla chips and queso. It is definitely a favorite. This is an easy white queso dip comes together in no time.
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated queso fresco cheese
- 1 cup grated Velveeta Queso Blanco
- 1/2 cup milk
- Place all of the ingredients n a double boiler. Heat until all melted and combine. You can add more milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve in a small crock pot kept on warm. Makes 2 cups.
Recipe adapted from Add a Pinch.