The beef mixture gets placed in a tortilla along with some shredded provolone cheese. You can eat it just like that. However, I like to them place these wraps in a panini press before eating them. This helps make the the cheese nice and melty. It also adds some crispness to the outside of the tortilla.
Now if you want to skip the cheese inside the wraps, I have a great provolone sauce that you could use to dip these in. So, that is another option for serving these philly cheese steak wraps.Print
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 8 oz shredded provolone
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 large tortillas
- In a skillet, cook ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add in onion and bell pepper. Cook until veggies soften.
- Place all 8 tortillas flat on the work surface. Divide the beef mixture evenly between each tortilla. Then divide sheese between each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas burrito style.
- You can serve them immediately or grill in a panini press until golden. Serves 8.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Mom Dish.