This recipe for Philly cheese rolls utilizes 2 packages or refrigerator biscuits, but you could easily make bigger ones using the Grands biscuits, which would earn you bonus box tops at the Kroger Family of stores if you so desire. I found this recipe on a site called Blogging It’s What’s for Dinner. These are simple and oh so delicious. The pats of butter help make the cinnamon sugar get al crispy. You’ll love these Philly cheese rolls!
Now did you know that Box Top coupons have raised over $300 million for schools? From now until March 18 you can earn even more box tops for the school of your choice. The Kroger Family of stores (for me it’s Smith’s) is giving you the chance to earn bonus box tops.
All you have to do is register at www.RewardYourSchool.com and select the personalized offers that you would like to receive.
Once you register, you will automatically receive 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up! You will also receive custom offers for bonus box tops for purchasing participating General Mills products.
The offers you select will then load onto your Kroger Shopper Card to be redeemed once you purchase the items. The great part is there´s no clipping! The Bonus Box Tops will automatically go straight to your chosen school. Just remember to scan your card when purchasing the participating items.
You can get 3,4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops by purchasing participating General Mills Cereals, Yoplait Kid products, and Pillsbury products. To help you get some bonus box tops, I am offering a Kroger Family of Stores $25 gift card thanks to General Mills who provided me with the gift card, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark.
To enter, just leave a comment about how box tops have helped your school or what box top items you would want to buy if you were the winner of the $25 KrogerFamily of Stores gift card. You have until Sunday February 21 at midnight (MST) to enter. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified on Monday by email.
Philly Cheese Rolls
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 cans refrigerator biscuits the small size with 10 in a can
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz block Philadelphia cream cheese cut into 20 pieces (I used the reduced fat)
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400*. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Open biscuits and place all 20 biscuits on a plate, so that you can create an assembly line.
- Flatten the biscuit, place 1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar mixture in center of biscuit followed by a piece of cream cheese.
- Then bring one side over the other and seal, pinching the sides together.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet, about 2-3 inches apart. REPEAT process 19 more times.(I was able to get them all on my jelly roll pan)
- Once they are all rolled up, sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on the tops. Cut butter into small pats, and place a pat on top of each roll. (You'll have some leftover cinnamon sugar. Just save it for cinnamon toast)
- Bake at 400* for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm, or at room temperature.