Change up your chicken with this tasty baked version that sits in a simple marinade overnight. This overnight baked chicken recipe takes a total of 5 ingredients to produce a moist and flavorful chicken. It also makes it’s own sauce that you can drizzle over the chicken for serving.
Most of the flavor in this dish comes from the curry powder. If you want to lower the punch that the curry adds to this you can easily cut the amount in half and I think it would still turn out wonderful.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, curry, and soy sauce.
- Place the chicken in a gallon sized zip-loc bag and pour the mixture over the chicken. Allow chicken to marinate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350degrees and place all of the ingredients in the bag into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been strayed with non-stick spray. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and baste the chicken with the sauce in the pan. Place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve chicken and drizzle some of the sauce left in the pan over each serving. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Let’s Dish.