This post contains affiliate links.
Blueberry muffins are a classic muffin that everyone must have a for everyone to have in their recipe collection. This recipe is a great option because it is quick, easy, and all made in one bowl.
I love the pop you get from those beautiful blueberries when you bite into the muffins. I also love to eat my blueberry muffins with a smear of creamy butter. These muffins have a nice vanilla flavored base surrounding those beautiful blueberries. I may just give them a try will almond extra one time instead. Fresh or frozen berries will work for these one bowl blueberry muffins.
One Bowl Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- around 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or line 12 cup muffins tins.
- In a large bowl ad flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, Whisk together.
- Using a liquid 1 cup measuring cup, measure vegetable oil. Then add an egg to the cup followed by enough milk to reach the one cup measure. Add vanilla and whisk with a fork until combined.
- Add milk mixture to the flour mixture then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix. The batter will be thick. Add blueberries and fold in with a spatula.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until toothpick inserted in a center of a muffin. When it comes out clean the muffins are done. Makes 12 muffins.