Lemon and blueberry are two flavors that often found together. These two great flavor come together again in this recipe for Lemon Blueberry Muffins. This muffin gets a great start from a lemon cake mix.
This recipe is similar to one I posted before for cake mix muffins. This is a recipe that I found on Taste and Tell. She adapted this recipe from one she got in a cookbook called Cake Mix Magic. They are quick, easy, and tasty!
Also I need to announce the winners for the bracelet giveaway for my blogoversary!
- Kathy wins a turquoise bracelet. Her comment was: Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! I had a time remembering the recipe that first brought me to your site but I think it was this one. It is a good one, I know that! Sesame Chicken
- firewife wins a red bracelet. She said : I don’t remember how I found your blog but I love it. I get up every morning and look at the recipe for the day. The dinner ones the best. I have made your potato salad, the cheese biscuits and the french dip sandwiches and all turned out great. Thanks for all of them.
- AMY wins a turquoise bracelet. Her comment: I love love love the tender sour cream waffles! So good! We eat them ALL THE TIME!
- Sims Family won the green bracelet. She said: Congrats! I am a follower…I try almost everything! Loved the eclairs the other day. We made them for Easter. But, I come back to your quick pizza dough again and again. You do a great job. Thanks so much!!
- LEMON CAKE MIX
- BAKING POWDER
- VEGETABLE OIL
- FROZEN BLUEBERRIES (I USED FRESH)
- 1 pkg lemon cake mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (I used fresh)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease or line 18 muffin tins.
- In a bowl, combine the came mix, flour and baking powder. Stir to blend. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil.
- Add dry ingredients, stirring just until blended. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared cups. Bake for 17 to 23 minutes, or until set and golden. Makes 18 muffins.