I must say I am and huge Nutella fan. So, I could not miss out on celebrating World Nutella Day with Nutella Buttercream Frosting!
It’s perfect time that World Nutella Day rolls around just before Valentine’s Day because it goes perfectly with the holiday.
So to celebrate, I have this tasty Nutella buttercream frosting. You can put it on whatever you heart desires. For the photo I put it on some cake mix cupcakes that I doctor up! Even my husband who isn’t a fan of Nutella devoured them.
Now the Nutella goodness doesn’t stop there. I have teamed up with my #CelebratingFood2016 food bloggers to provide you even more decadent ways to celebrate this fabulous day. I’m sure you can find something that will strike your fancy.
Recipe adapted from Kitchen Treaty.
Celebrating Food Bloggers Recipes (all pictured above)
- Nutella Puff Pastry from Summer Scraps
- Nutella Cheesecake Bars from Creations by Kara
- Homemade Nutella from Ashlee Marie
- Nutella Mousse Cookie Cups from Butter With a Side of Bread
- Nutella Banana Crepes from The Baker Upstairs
- Nutella Cheesecake Brownies from Life Made Simple
- Slow Cooker Nutella Brownie Pudding from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Nutella Strawberry Pie from Jamie Cooks It Up!
- Nutella Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Easy Bacon Nutella Souffle from The Stay At home Chef
- Nutella S’mores Bars from Bless this Mess
- Nutella Swirled Skillet Cookie from Yummy Healthy Easy