Today, I have another simple no fuss recipe for you. I got this one for no peek beef tips from my good friend Tina over at Mommy’s Kitchen. This recipe only takes 5 ingredients to make. You place it all in pan and toss it in the oven, then you leave it for 3 hours. It’s the perfect dish to put together right before the kids come home from school. Then you can do homework, etc. while it cooks. It is also a great weekend meal too.
You can serve this no peek beef tips over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes – whatever you prefer. My family loved it over mashed potatoes. My boys love their meat and potatoes! I loved that I only had one dish to clean (well really 2 if you include the pot for the potatoes).
- BEEF TENDERLOIN TIPS OR STEW MEAT
- CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
- BROWN GRAVY MIX
- DRY ONION SOUP MIX
- WATER OR GINGER ALE SODA
- 2 lb beef tenderloin tips or stew meat
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water or ginger ale soda
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the meat into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the mushroom soup, brown gravy, onion soup, and water/ginger ale.
- Pour the soup mixture over the beef. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven at 300 degrees and bake for 3 hours. Here is the important thing – leave this in the oven for the whole 3 hours. No removing the foil to peek on the beef until the 3 hours is up!
- Carefully remove foil. It will be steamy and you don’t want to get burned! Let sit for a few minutes to cool and serve over cooked rice, egg noodles, or mashed potatoes. Serves 6-8
Recipe adapted from Mommy’s Kitchen.