I had this recipe for No Fail Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks from Gourmet Mom on the Go. So, I had to try it along with the Pizza Hut Pan Pizza Recipe. She got the recipe from her friend Ruth. These were very quick and easy to make.
I wouldn’t say that they are just like Pizza Hut’s, but they are a fabulous breadsticks. You can’t beat breadsticks that are ready in a little more than 30 minutes! You can make the sauce recipe included with the Pizza Hut Pan Pizza recipe.
I served them with my homemade pizza sauce recipe. Next time I’m gonna put some mozzarella cheese on top to try and make them more like cheese sticks.
- NON FAT DRY MILK
- WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO TOP THE BREADSTICKS WITH
No Fail Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 ½ cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup non fat dry milk
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 3 cup flour Gourmet Mom often uses ½ whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup melted butter I used have of the butter, just softened and spread it in the pan. The other half I melted and poured it on top
- Dissolve sugar, salt and dry milk in hot water. Add enough flour (~1 cup) to make a soupy mixture. When the mixture is no longer hot but still warm add the yeast and stir well.
- Then add the rest of the flour, enough to form a moderately stiff dough. Knead the dough until smooth. Roll dough into a rectangular shape the size of your baking pan.
- Spread half of the butter onto the baking pan, then place your dough into the pan and spread the remaining butter on top of the dough.
- Top the breadsticks with garlic salt, Parmesan cheese, salad seasoning salt, or whatever you want. (I sprinkled garlic salt and Parmesan cheese) Cut the dough into breadsticks with a pizza cutter and let raise for 10-15 min. Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 25 min. Yum!