This post may contain affiliate links.
I have a tasty dessert today for you that would be perfect to serve for Thanksgiving. It is simple individual no bake cranberry orange cheesecakes that are full of fall flavor!
It has a crust made from Biscoff cookies, a creamy orange flavored cheesecake, and a topping of fresh cranberry sauce. Oh, they are divine!
Since they are no bake they are so easy to put together and you can keep them covered in the fridge for up to 2 days before serving them.
No Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecakes
- 24 Biscoff cookies, crushed
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs light cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup of homemade cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, combine the Biscoff cookie crumbs with the 3 Tbsp melted butter to make the crust. Divide evenly between 8 (8 oz) dessert dishes. Press crumbs into the bottom of the dish. I use a cup with a base smaller that the dessert dish to press the crumbs with. Place in the fridge.
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until well combined and fluffy. Then beat in the remaining ingredients for the cheese cake until fluffly and combined.
- Remove crust from the fridge and divide the cheesecake mixture evenly to top the crusts. Carefully spread out the filling in each dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days before serving. When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from My Baking Addiction.