This post may contain affiliate links.
Happy Friday! Today, I am presenting at the Pinners Conference in Sandy, Utah. I am doing a class on fast family meals that inclues this Wagon Wheel Chili.
I really wish you ALL could be there. However, since you all can’t be there today, I am sharing a special recipe with all of you right here. This is a super easy and speedy dinner you can put together in no time. Just heat the sauce while the pasta cooks, then combine together when the pasta is done and BAM! You have dinner on the table!
This is suppose to be made with wagon wheel shaped pasta, but that shaped pasta can be hard to find. So just use whatever fun shape you want. When I went to make this, I couldn’t see wagon wheel pasta so I bought cork screw pasta instead.
Wagon Wheel Chili
- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel or spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (15 oz) can chili
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- While pasta cooks, add the chili, tomato sauce, ketchup, and chili powder to a sauce pan. Mix together and heat over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain pasta and combine with chili sauce. Serve topped with shredded cheese if desired. Serves 3-4.
Recipe adapted from Quick Cooking (now Simple and Delicious) magazine.
[…] Enchilada Chili Barbecue Chili with Corn Chili Cheese Dog Chili Slow Cooker Chili Mac Salsa Chili Wagon Wheel Chili Baked Bean Chili Cincinnati Chili Cornbread Waffles with Chili Beefy Slow Cooker Chili Southwestern […]