This post may contain affiliate links.
With under 10 ingredients, you to can make this delicious million dollar spaghetti bake. It’s like a cross between spaghetti and lasagna.
Spaghetti noodles get a coating of butter after you boil them. Then you also place some butter in the bottom f a 9 x13 inch baking dish. Half of the spaghetti noodles are then spread into the pan. Next, you place a layer of cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese that has been mixed together. Follow that up by placing another layer of the remaining spaghetti noodles.
Up next is a layer of jarred marinara or spaghetti sauce mixture with 1 pound of cooked ground beef. To finish this dish off, you sprinkle 2 cups of mozzarella cheese over the whole thing. Now it’s time to bake this baby. You bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and the cheese is melty. Allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting it into squares and serve. I did sprinkle a little fresh parsley on top for serving.
- SPAGHETTI NOODLES
- GROUND BEEF
- JARRED MARINARA OR SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- CREAM CHEESE
- SOUR CREAM
- COTTAGE CHEESE
- MOZZARELLA CHEESE
Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 (16 oz) pkg spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the spaghetti per package directions to al dente (about 8 minutes). Drain and return to the pot. Toss with 4 tablespoons of sliced butter.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain off any extra grease. Pour the jar of spaghetti sauce into the meat mixture. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, place the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter slices into the bottom of the pan. Spread half of the spaghetti noodles in the bottom of the pan over the butter.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the noodles. Spread the remaining spaghetti noodles over the cheese mixture.
- Pour the meat sauce on top of this layer of spaghetti. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let the casserole sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
This recipe is adapted from Sugar Apron.