Here is the Menu Plan Monday – Week 57.
- Slow Cooker Cuban Beef – This beef slow cooks all day until tender and falling apart. Then it gets cooked in some oil to crisp of the edges of the beef. I love the added texture it gives the beef so next time crispy beef for me only!
- Easy Potato and Ham Soup – This uses a package of Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes. It’s makes this soup come together quickly.
- Creamy Home-style Tuna Melts – This simple creamy home-style tuna melts recipe turned out to be one of my favorites. I thought it sounded interesting to make a tuna sandwich with cream cheese instead of mayo or salad dressing.
- Quick and Easy Baked Chicken – The recipe uses a spice mixture called Herb de Provence. If you don’t have it on hand, I did include a recipe on how to make your own. It is made using chicken tenders which is what helps make this quick.
- Easy Pasta Bake – This recipe is so easy, but so delicious. This also qualifies as a 5 ingredient or less recipe. I adapted this easy pasta bake another recipe I had. You can use any type of pasta you want to. I usually use rotini or bow tie pasta.