I was recently invited to create this recipe for easy stuffed mushrooms using Jimmy Dean’s New Fully Cooked Sausage Crumbles. I thought this product sounded great and will be a great time saver in the kitchen. Now you don’t have to cook sausage before you added it to recipes, you can just use the sausage crumbles instead.
When I was trying to decide what to make using the sausage crumbles, my first though was breakfast, which I figured most people would also go there first. So I decided to take it beyond breakfast and created a easy stuffed mushroom recipe. This would be perfect to serve as an appetizer. I think it would also be perfect to include in a menu for a baby or bridal shower.
This easy stuffed mushrooms recipe only uses 5 ingredients but several of them are full of flavor. This gives you a delicious dish using only a few ingredients.
Here are some other ideas on how to use Jimmy Dean’s new sausage crumbles available in original, turkey, or hot and spicy. You can use one 9.6 oz package of the new crumbles in place of 1 lb. of uncooked sausage.
- As a topping on pizza
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- Quick Breakfast Burritos
- Sausage and Apple Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage and Potato Bake
- Fast and Easy Calzones
- Christmas Morning Pie
- Brunch Pizza Squares (I just used it in this too and it was tasty)
- Breakfast Casserole
- Weekend Breakfast Bake
- Spicy Sausage Queso
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 8 oz container onion and chive cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups Jimmy Dean fully cooked original sausage crumbles
- ¾ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 30-40 mushrooms washed and stems removed
- 2 green onions diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sausage, and Parmesan cheese together.
- Stuff each mushroom with 1-2 tsp of cheese filling. This will vary based on the size of the mushrooms.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. There may be water on the pan after baking. This is fine. Top mushrooms with diced green onion and serve.
- Makes 30-40 mushrooms.
Real Mom Kitchen original recipe.
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Jimmy Dean. This could include Jimmy Dean providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.