Here is Menu Plan Monday – Week 43.
Here is another tasty week of recipes planned out for ya! remember I always include a printable grocery list for you below.
- Mock Stroganoff – This recipe is quick and simple. It’s a classic comfort dish. It incorporates fresh mushrooms and brown gravy mix.
- Baked Buttermilk Chicken – Buttermilk is the key ingredient to this dish. It really makes it so don’t try to just milk in it’s place. Don’t even try to make a substitute. It really needs to be the real deal. It is really worth it with this baked buttermilk chicken.
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast and Gravy – This recipe includes potatoes and and carrots with it so it really could be a all in one meal. However, I prefer it with mashed potatoes.
- Chalupas – These are very similar to a tostada. This is made by crisping up some flour tortillas in the oven with some nonstick cooking spray. That is the base.
- Cheddar Cheese French Dips – The rolls get brushed with garlic butter followed with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese. Then the rolls get toasted in the oven. Toasted rolls are essential in my book when it come to a French dip. It helps the bread to hold up when dipping it in the au jus.