This post contains affiliate links.
Beef Stroganoff has been one of my favorite meals since I was a young girl and this Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff helps make it easy to have it anytime I want it. I love the tender noodles, hearty beef, and tangy creamy sour cream sauce.
One benefit in making beef stroganoff in the Instant Pot is it is all made in one pot, meaning easy clean up. Another benefit is it takes less time. Once the Instant Pot comes to pressure, it just takes 8 minutes to cook the pasta.
This is a delicious dinner that the entire family loved. It comes to together quickly and you end up with only one pan to wash when you are all done making it!
Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute. Add onion and beef to the pot and saute until beef is fully cooked, Drain off any excess grease. Add in garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Stir in flour.
- Add in broth, soup, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add noodles and stir to combine.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and make sure valve is set to seal. Set on manual for 8 minutes.
- Allow the pressure naturally release for about five minutes, and then change to quick release until all the pressure is gone.
- Stir in sour cream until combined and serve. Makes 4-6 servings.